Come and join our experienced and fun staff at Stanwood Camano Physical Therapy!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CLINIC THAT SPECIALIZES IN FUNCTIONAL, SPORTS-MINDED REHABILITATION?
Now Hiring! Full-time and part time positions available for Physical Therapists.
- Large, new facility with ample floor space for therapeutic exercise and exam rooms for personalized treatments, office space, conference room, kitchen, etc.
- Amenities for your convenience, including a staff shower for that lunch time workout.
- Fully staffed with PTA’s and office personnel to assist you in providing top level care.
- Flexible schedules to meet your personal preference.
Stanwood Camano Physical Therapy is an outpatient clinic established in 2000 by Joe Bolewicz, PT, MEd. Our mission is to educate and empower patients to actively excel in the improvement and maintenance of their health, physical fitness and overall wellness.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including; paid time off, health insurance, retirement plan, and continuing education
- Opportunities for management
- Diverse caseloads
Now Hiring! Medical Receptionist!
Front Office Position at a fast paced, friendly physical therapy clinic in Stanwood.
Description: responsible for checking in/out patients, scheduling, filling medical record requests, faxing chart notes to MDs, requesting patient records from MDs, answering the telephone, verifying insurance benefits, submitting requests to insurances for authorizations and other administrative duties.
• Good customer service skills
• Knowledge of insurances preferred
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
• Efficient in both typing and 10-key entry
• Good knowledge of computers/software
• Ability to learn quickly and multi-task is a must
• Excellent attention to details
• Multi-line phone experience
• EMR experience preferred
• Medical billing and authorization experience – strongly preferred
Wage: TBD based on experience
To Apply: Submit Resume with Cover Letter. Resume’s submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please, submit your resume with a cover letter. Cover letter should address why you believe you would be a good fit for this position. Cover letter is required in order to be considered for this position.
To Apply: Submit Resume with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume’s submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Now Hiring! Temporary Part Time Billing Specialist!
- Job duties will include, but not limited to: calling insurance companies in order to get claim details and reason for outstanding or denied claims, compiling packets to be submitted to the insurance companies in order to get payment, researching claim information online and/or via the telephone, etc.If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Staff Holiday Party 2013
Staff Hike/Bike to Pilchuck Tree Farm
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you our beautiful facility. To apply for a job click to submit your resume to Joe Bolewicz, PT, MEd.
Discover the Beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Click on the links below:
Stanwood Chamber of Commerce
Snohomish County, WA