Come and join our experienced and fun staff at Stanwood Camano Physical Therapy!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CLINIC THAT SPECIALIZES IN FUNCTIONAL, SPORTS-MINDED REHABILITATION?
Now Hiring! Full-time and part time positions available for Physical Therapists.
- Large, new facility with ample floor space for therapeutic exercise and exam rooms for personalized treatments, office space, conference room, kitchen, etc.
- Amenities for your convenience, including a staff shower for that lunch time workout.
- Fully staffed with PTA’s and office personnel to assist you in providing top level care.
- Flexible schedules to meet your personal preference.
Stanwood Camano Physical Therapy is an outpatient clinic established in 2000 by Joe Bolewicz, PT, MEd. Our mission is to educate and empower patients to actively excel in the improvement and maintenance of their health, physical fitness and overall wellness.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including; paid time off, health insurance, retirement plan, and continuing education
- Opportunities for management
- Diverse caseloads
Now Hiring! Independent Full Charge Bookkeeper!
- Independent Full Charge Bookkeeper position at a fast paced, friendly physical therapy clinic in Stanwood.
- Job Req: payroll, taxes, quarterly reporting, accounts payable, account reconciling, etc.
- Must have 3+ years Bookkeeping Experience
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks
- Shift: 8-10/hrs a week
- Wage: TBD based on experience
- Submit resume w/ cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit.
Staff Holiday Party 2013
Staff Hike/Bike to Pilchuck Tree Farm
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you our beautiful facility. To apply for a job click to submit your resume to Joe Bolewicz, PT, MEd.
Discover the Beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Click on the links below:
Stanwood Chamber of Commerce
Snohomish County, WA