Come and join our experienced and fun staff at Stanwood Camano Physical Therapy!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CLINIC THAT SPECIALIZES IN FUNCTIONAL, SPORTS-MINDED REHABILITATION?
Now Hiring! Full-time and part time positions available for Physical Therapists.
- Large, new facility with ample floor space for therapeutic exercise and exam rooms for personalized treatments, office space, conference room, kitchen, etc.
- Amenities for your convenience, including a staff shower for that lunch time workout.
- Fully staffed with PTA’s and office personnel to assist you in providing top level care.
- Flexible schedules to meet your personal preference.
Stanwood Camano Physical Therapy is an outpatient clinic established in 2000 by Joe Bolewicz, PT, MEd. Our mission is to educate and empower patients to actively excel in the improvement and maintenance of their health, physical fitness and overall wellness.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including; paid time off, health insurance, retirement plan, and continuing education
- Opportunities for management
- Diverse caseloads
Now Hiring! PT AIDE!
We are looking for a PT Aide for Monday-Thursday coverage. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone considering or planning on going into the physical therapy field. Prefer someone with a B.S. in Exercise Science or similar degree; current certification in exercise or sports related field; or currently pursuing a PT/PTA career.
The physical therapy aide is responsible for assisting the Physical Therapists in patient care; as well as the up keep of the gym and patient rooms.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Patient confirmation calls
Patient room set-up
Assisting front office with scheduling and other administrative duties
Assisting with TAOS form data collection
Implementing Physical Therapists plan of care
Ice and heat
Assisting with speed and agility camps
Running errands for clinic
Please, submit your resume with a cover letter. Cover letter should address why you believe you would be a good fit for this position. Cover letter is required in order to be considered for this position.
To Apply: Submit Resume with Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume’s submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Staff Holiday Party 2013
Staff Hike/Bike to Pilchuck Tree Farm
We look forward to hearing from you and showing you our beautiful facility. To apply for a job click to submit your resume to Joe Bolewicz, PT, MEd.
Discover the Beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Click on the links below:
Stanwood Chamber of Commerce
Snohomish County, WA